Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Calling All International Connections!

Rebecca and I are to be reunited again soon!
ALRIGHT ATTENTION PLEASE!!! My best friend Rebecca Jones and I have our trip for this summer just nearly set up, aside from booking flights, trains, hostels, etc. 

We'll be in:
May 19th til May 23rd: (fly) Cookham/London, England
May 23rd- May 29th: (train) Edinburgh, Scotland
May 29th-June 1st/2nd: (fly) Prague, Czech Republic
June 2nd- June 6th: (train) Berlin, Germany
June 6th-June 11th: (fly) Barcelona, Spain
June 11th-June 13th: (fly) Sevilla, Spain
June 13th: (fly) Comin' Home!

Here's the dealio: do you have experience with the locations? Want to offer advice? Do you happen to know people that would show us around and/or want to offer us a couch to crash on? 
If so send me an email or write it in a comment, I'd love to hear all about it! This is a whirlwind trip for sure, I'm aware that all that travel is a little crazy....but I think it's totally do-able!


Also another request (I know, I'm needy!): Is there something that'd you'd like hear more about or that I have yet to write on? If so let me know in the comments, I've just reached 1700 views and I'd love to hear what my "public" wants to read!

3 comments:

  1. softballllllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep doing what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also... change the subtitle from "I'll soon be leaving" to "I left". Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete