Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where has the time gone?

          As you might image, with that last post being almost a month late, I've been rather busy these past few weeks. I've had an amazing and BUSY past few weeks with having Gillie come visit me, 10 days with my Mom, Dad, and Mebane during Feria de Abril in Sevilla and traveling to Ronda, Estepona, and Gibraltar, I've been planning and booking for my 3.5 week backpacking trip, going to a festival to celebrate Pete Seegers' birthday (where I got to play on a small stage), preparing for Rebecca's arrival (WHICH IS TOMORROW), and wrapping up all of my school work.
          That being said, I'm not sure how much time this next week and a half is going to leave me for catching up on my blog, if I have time to post details I will, but if not I hope that quick summary will suffice. I wish I had more time to write about everything above, especially the week that my parents came, but I can't make any promises.
          Rebecca and I have everything booked as far as transportation and accommodation go for our trip that starts on May 19th, all that's left is showing her around Sevilla, taking some exams, sharing these last few days with my friends here, printing our boarding passes, packing our bags, and we're off.

No comments:

Post a Comment